For an overall description of the year's organization, number of hours and ECTS, please refer to the overview page.
- Psy. track: Mathematics by Ugo Gragnolati. Syllabus.
- Econ. track: Brain sciences by Antonius Wiehler. Syllabus.
- Statistics by Angelo Secchi. Syllabus.
Students with a background in psychology (Psy track)
- Introduction to economics (Fall) by Lise Rochaix (Tutorials: Antoine Marsaudon). Syllabus.
- Behavior of economic agents (Fall) by Leonardo Pejsachowicz. Syllabus.
- Introduction to macroeconomics (Spring) by Ugo Gragnolati. Syllabus.
Students with a background in economics (Econ track)
- Introduction to cognitive psychology (Fall) by Pauline Favre (Tutorials: Félix Schoeller). Syllabus.
- Introduction to social psychology (Fall) by Sébastien Goudeau and Bo Sanitioso (Tutorials: Nadine Chaurand). Syllabus.
- Introduction to differential psychology (Fall) by Todd Lubart (Tutorials: Francesca Murdocco). Syllabus.
- Research tools: electronic resources and references management (Fall), by the MSE Library team.
- Applied Microeconomics (Spring) by Liza Charroin and François Fontaine (Tutorials: Justine Jouxtel). Syllabus.
- Applied Psychology (Spring) by Lucia Bosone and Phillipe Cabon. Syllabus.
- Introduction to game theory (Spring) by Christos Ioannou (Tutorials: Max Lobeck). Syllabus. Class material.
- Introduction to econometrics (Fall) by Angelo Secchi (Tutorials: Irene Iodice). Syllabus. Class material.
- Introduction to neuroeconomics and to cognitive neurosciences (Spring) by André Knops and Teresa Iuculano. Syllabus.
- Qualitative and Quantitative Research Method 1 - Psychology (Fall) by Nadia Alahyane and Valentina La Corte. Syllabus.
- Research methods - Economics (Spring): Part I: The practice of experiments by Fabrice Le Lec. Syllabus. Part II: Applied econometrics by Nicolas Jacquemet. Syllabus. Class material.
- Research methods - Psychology (Spring): Part I: Advanced psychometrics by Laurent Sovet. Syllabus. Part II: Observational design study by Carol Sankey.
- Winter school. Syllabus.