The list below provides contact information about academics currently teaching in the Master. The research environment also includes faculty from the Psychological Institute at University Paris Descartes, the Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne at University Paris 1 and the Paris School of Economics.
For an overall description of the year's organization, number of hours and ECTS, please refer to the overview page.
- Psy. track: Mathematics by Ugo Gragnolati. Syllabus.
- Econ. track: Brain sciences by Antonius Wiehler. Syllabus.
- Statistics by Angelo Secchi. Syllabus.
Students with a background in psychology (Psy track)
- Introduction to economics (Fall) by Lise Rochaix (Tutorials: Antoine Marsaudon). Syllabus.
- Behavior of economic agents (Fall) by Leonardo Pejsachowicz. Syllabus.
- Introduction to macroeconomics (Spring) by Ugo Gragnolati. Syllabus.
Students with a background in economics (Econ track)
- Introduction to cognitive psychology (Fall) by Pauline Favre (Tutorials: Félix Schoeller). Syllabus.
- Introduction to social psychology (Fall) by Sébastien Goudeau and Bo Sanitioso (Tutorials: Nadine Chaurand). Syllabus.
- Introduction to differential psychology (Fall) by Todd Lubart (Tutorials: Francesca Murdocco). Syllabus.
- Research tools: electronic resources and references management (Fall), by the MSE Library team.
- Applied Microeconomics (Spring) by Liza Charroin and François Fontaine (Tutorials: Justine Jouxtel). Syllabus.
- Applied Psychology (Spring) by Lucia Bosone and Phillipe Cabon. Syllabus.
- Introduction to game theory (Spring) by Christos Ioannou (Tutorials: Max Lobeck). Syllabus. Class material.
- Introduction to econometrics (Fall) by Angelo Secchi (Tutorials: Irene Iodice). Syllabus. Class material.
- Introduction to neuroeconomics and to cognitive neurosciences (Spring) by André Knops and Teresa Iuculano.
- Qualitative and Quantitative Research Method 1 - Psychology (Fall) by Nadia Alahyane and Valentina La Corte. Syllabus.
- Research methods - Economics (Spring): Part I: The practice of experiments by Fabrice Le Lec. Syllabus. Part II: Applied econometrics by Nicolas Jacquemet. Syllabus. Class material.
- Research methods - Psychology (Spring): Part I: Advanced psychometrics by Laurent Sovet. Syllabus. Part II: Observational design study by Carol Sankey.
- Winter school. Syllabus.