For an overall description of the year's organization, number of hours and ECTS, please refer to the overview page.
Internal information (restricted to students who are currently enrolled) is posted on the M2 EPI.
Track specific classes
- Frontiers in behavioral Economics (Spring), by Charlotte Saucet and Nicolas Jacquemet. Syllabus. Course Material.
Job orientation (Spring), by Phillipe Cabon. Syllabus.
- Economics and psychology research seminar, graded by Christos Ioannou and Nicolas Jacquemet, organized by Fabrice Le Lec. Schedule. Syllabus.
- Applied microeconometrics (Fall), by Camille Hémet (tutorials: Paul Grignon). Syllabus. Course material.
Cognition and economic behavior (Fall), by Jean Daunizeau. Syllabus.
- Economics of decision under risk, uncertainty and time (Fall), by Mohamed Abdellaoui and Olivier l'Haridon. Syllabus. Course material.
- Emotions, identity and behavior (Fall), by Bo Sanitioso and Sylvia Krauth-Gruber. Syllabus.
Students must choose 3 classes within the list.
- Behavioral Industrial Organization (Spring), by Leonardo Pejsachowicz. Syllabus.
- Economics of happiness and subjective states (Spring), by Andrew Clark and Sarah Flèche. Syllabus. Course Material.
Creativity and Innovation (Spring), by Todd Lubart. Syllabus.
Neuroeconomics (Fall), by Stefano Palminteri and Mael Lebreton. Syllabus.
Personnel Psychology (Spring), by Justine Massu.
- Spring class of the PhD/Professional track.
- One optional class from the Cog Master, to be chosen in the following list (course content & timetable):
- PSYCH 101 - Introduction to Cognitive Neuropsychology
- COGSCI 303 - Education, cognition, cerveau
- COGSCI 306 - Perception visuelle
- COGSCI 307 - Perception auditive
- COGSCI 308 - Perception et action
- COGSCI 310 - Action, décision et volition