For an overall description of the year's organization, number of hours and ECTS, please refer to the overview page.
Internal information (restricted to students who are currently enrolled) is posted on the M2 EPI.
Track specific classes
- Frontiers in behavioral Economics (Spring), by Charlotte Saucet and Nicolas Jacquemet. Syllabus. Course Material.
- Economics and psychology research seminar, graded by Charlotte Saucet and Nicolas Jacquemet, organized by Charlotte Saucet and Leonardo Pejsachowicz. Schedule. Syllabus.
Cognition and economic behavior (Fall), by Jean Daunizeau. Syllabus.
- Economics of decision under risk, uncertainty and time (Fall), by Sébastien Massoni. Syllabus. Course material.
- Emotions, identity and behavior (Fall), by Bo Sanitioso and Sylvia Krauth-Gruber. Syllabus.
- Behavioral game theory (Spring) by Evan Friedman. Syllabus.
Students must choose 3 classes within the list.
- Behavioral Industrial Organization (Spring), by Leonardo Pejsachowicz. Syllabus.
- Economics of happiness and subjective states (Spring), by Andrew Clark and Sarah Flèche. Syllabus. Course Material.
Neuroeconomics (Fall), by Stefano Palminteri and Mael Lebreton [number of seats limited]. Syllabus.
Personnel Psychology (Spring), by Justine Massu. Syllabus.
- Creativity and Innovation (Spring), by Todd Lubart. Syllabus.
- Experimental Methods for Political Economy (Spring), by Alessandra Casella [registration subject to particular conditions]. Syllabus.
- Spring class of the other track.
- One optional class from the Cog Master, to be chosen in the following list (course content & timetable):
- COGSCI 303 - Education & cognition.
- COGSCI 306 - Visual perception.
- COGSCI 307 - Auditory perception.
- COGSCI 308 - Perception, action, attention.
- COGSCI 310 - Action, decision, volition.